The Brennanstown Residents Association is joining the Neighbourhood Watch scheme.
The residents association committee has arranged a meeting between An Garda Síochána and residents of Brennanstown on Tuesday 11th June at 7.30pm in Cabinteely Parish Centre, Cabinteely Village.
All residents are invited to attend.
The meeting is an opportunity for residents to meet with Gardaí and discuss local crime prevention issues.
The Gardaí have responded to several instances of anti social behaviour in Brennanstown in recent weeks including vandalism, graffiti, lighting of fires in green spaces, drinking in the underground car park and public urination.
It is important that all residents of Brennanstown attend the meeting.
What are some of the aims of Neighbourhood Watch?
- To improve community safety
- To prevent crime
- To develop Garda and community links
- To increase public confidence in An Garda Síochána
- To foster a caring environment for older and vulnerable people
- To reduce anti-social behaviour, including graffiti and harassment