Dear Members and Residents,
The government have confirmed they will be proceeding with Phase 1 of the #Covid_19 roadmap.
Some restrictions will be eased on Monday, however a number of restrictions remain.
1. Work from home if you can.
2. The 5km limit still applies.
3. Social distancing and hygiene measures must continue to be observed.
4. Stay home and self isolate if sick.
5. Older and vulnerable people who are cocooning should stay indoors except for brief exercise outdoors.
Further details of the restrictions being eased can be found here
Brennanstown Residents Association Committee