An Bord Pléanala has granted planning permission on appeal for 72 residential units at Ards / Cartref, Old Bray Road, Cabinteely Village.
The proposed development comprises:
• Demolition of ‘Cartref’ Old Bray Road 206.5sq.m.
• Demolition of ‘Ards’ Old Bray Road 263sq.m.
• Construction of two 3-5 storey buildings of 46 no. apartments (16 no. one-bed, 29 no. two-bed, and one three-bed unit).
• Construction of 18 no. three-bed two storey houses, 8 no. two-storey plus attic, four-bed, semi-detached houses
• 103 no car parking spaces comprised of 32 no. semi-basement and 71 no.
• 109 no. bicycle shelters
• Pedestrian link to existing linear park adjoining Cabinteely Stream at “Brennanstown”
15 objections to the proposed development were submitted to the Planning Authority. The objections related to traffic, density, impact on archaeological heritage, overlooking of existing dwellings, existing trees on site, drainage infrastructure, design, scale and height of proposed development.
The Bord has approved the application.
“the proposed development would not seriously injure the amenities of property in the vicinity, would not adversely impact on the character of the area and would be acceptable in terms of traffic safety and convenience.”
An Bord Pleanála inspectors report can be downloaded here Inspectors Report
An Bord Pleanála, Board Direction Report Board Direction
Board Order Document Board Order
One thought on “Planning GRANTED For 72 Residential Units At Old Bray Road, Cabinteely Village”
Comments are closed.